We strive to inform you in clear terms of the way in which cookies are used on our website and stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) to make your visit to our website more pleasant and better attuned to your needs and preferences.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
Cookies are small data or text files that are stored by websites on your endpoint device (computer or mobile device) when you visit certain sites. A cookie contains a unique code that allows your browser to be recognized during a visit to the website or to improve your user experience in repeated visits.
Cookies have a variety of functions, which can be divided into three categories: functional cookies, analytical cookies and tracking cookies. Functional cookies are those that are needed to allow the website to function (e.g. cookies that remember which language setting you have chosen). Analytical cookies are used to measure the quality and effectiveness of the website, among other things, for example by recording visitor statistics (Google Analytics is commonly used for this). Tracking cookies are those that record your surfing behavior on a website, to build up a profile of you on the basis of which relevant information – such as advertising, for example – can be displayed. More information about the different kinds of cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
WHAT COOKIES ARE STORED VIA OUR WEBSITE AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
Cookies may be stored by our website's server (first-party cookies) or by a partner we are working with (third-party cookies). The website's server can only read those cookies that it has stored itself. It has no access to any other information located on your computer or mobile device.
We use a variety of cookies on our website that have a functional, analytical or tracking function.
Google uses this information to track how you use the website, to create reports about the website activity for website operators and to offer other services related to website activity and use of the Internet. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process information on behalf of Google.
Google will not combine your IP address with other data that Google has. By using this website, you are giving permission for Google to process this information in the manner and for the objectives described above.
- recognize users and user permissions
- remember user preferences and settings, such as language or video settings, but also to link a profile photo to a user account, for example;
- display personalized content and advertisements and provide you with new information, articles and services;
- display relevant advertisements on partner sites;
- build a picture of your surfing, searching and purchasing behavior;
- enable links to social media such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, and any related advertising services;
- carry out general and functional analyses relating to the usage of the website;
- collect, analyze and manage statistics about your visit;
- monitor the technical status of the website and optimize the site
If you wish to visit our website, we recommend that you enable cookies. However, you are free to disable them if you choose. Disabling cookies may mean that you are unable to make use of certain website functionality. To enable or disable cookies, you must change your browser settings (via the ‘Preferences’ or ‘Options’ tab). More information on disabling cookies or managing your browser's cookie settings can be found in the following list:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
You can contact us at any time with any questions.