Reporting damage to Cyclobility

Complete our form to report a claim on your leased bike. Please try to provide all the information in as much detail as possible, then we can guarantee a quick processing of the repair.

We will confirm receipt of your claim as soon as possible and request any additional missing information, after which we will file it with the insurer.

Once our insurer has approved the claim, we can repair the bike.

If your bike breaks down on the road, you do not need to fill in the form below; just call VAB on 03/253.63.09. Passing on your reference number is enough for them to get you out of trouble.